Find answers to frequently asked questions from our customers.
Simply click on the question you are interested to read the answer.
Order, delivery, shopping cart
Orders for Italy, France, Belgium, Luxemburg, Holland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Spain, Portugal, Bulgaria, Hungary and Slovenia can be placed through our website bernstein-badshop.com
For deliveries to Germany or Austria, please connect to bernstein-badshop.de.
We will gladly ship your orders anywhere else in Europe. Don’t hesitate to call us at the +49 6145 598830 or email us through our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible with a customised offer for your desired destination.
This means that the item(s) that you ordered will be delivered by the sidewalk, on the street near your house. After the item is delivered CURBSIDE, any other arrangements to transport/move the product will be responsibility of the customer. The carrier will not be responsible for assembling your shipment or transferring it anywhere else. PLEASE make the necessary arrangements before the item reaches you: your shipment might be heavy and may require two or more people to be lifted and carried.
Our products are packaged with solid materials and dispatched on a pallet or by DHL/UPS parcel in order to ensure a swift and smooth delivery.
Your order is shipped once the corresponding full payment is received. Delivery takes 3/5 working days. The carrier will contact you directly to fix a delivery date, so please remember to provide a valid phone number (or mobile) when you place your order!
You can place your order in our shop by following these simple steps:
- By clicking on „ Add to Shopping Cart“, your favourite items will be added to your Shopping Cart.
- If you have already placed item in your Shopping Cart, you will be able to have an overview of them by clicking on “Shopping Cart”.
- By clicking on “Checkout now”, your Shopping Cart will open showing you the items that you have selected.
- In order to continue and place your order, sign into your account (if you already have one) or register. If you’re already a registered client of our shop, you can simply sign in using your email addresse and your password. Your data will automatically appear in the Shopping Form. Your data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only used in connection to your order. For futher information on Data Protection, refer to the “Privacy” section Privacy.
- Proceed and provide your Invoice details in the related section „ Billing information“. If the billing and shipping information are identical, just click on “continue”. In case the shipping and the billing details differed, select the corresponding option and the click on “continue” in order to indicate your shipping details.
- Once you’re done, please confirm your shipping address by clicking on “continue”.
- Select a Method of Payment and click on „ continue“.
- Now the Shipping Charges will be displayed.
- Before confirming your order, an overview of your purchase details will be displayed. Please take a moment to double check every detail and make sure that every information is correct. Click on “Change” to modify the displayed information if necessary.
- By clicking on „ Binding Order“, you will complete and send your order. The sales contract is now complete. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order has been received (Order Confirmation).
On our website bernstein-badshop.com, the shipping charges for the UK, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Italy are indicated.
Fixed Charge of 19,- € for DHL Internationall parcel
Fixed charge of 69,- € for DHL Freight Shipment
After placing your order, a confirmation email will be sent to you including a summary of your details and information. If you don’t find any messages in your Inbox folder, we advise you also check your SPAM filter.
Click "Login" and in the new window click "Forgot password" and enter your e-mail address in the field provided. A link will be sent to you by email and you can enter a new password.
In order to allow us to deal with your order, we kindly ask you to provide your personal details and information.
You can either register and open an account or place your order as visitor.
By registering though, you will also have some extra advantages:
- Easy and automatic recovery of your details for future orders
- Overview of your current and past orders
Your personal details are protected by a password connected to your account (after registration a client ID will be created). When you’re ready to place your next order, simply log in using your email and password.
Once you have logged is, you can view or edit all your details (billing or shipping address etc), you can also have an overview of your current or past orders.
If you wish to, you can cancel your account any time. Simply log in and click on “Cancel your account”.
Note: Your data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only used in connection to your order.
For futher information on Data Protection, refer to the “Privacy” section Privacy
After registration, a client account will be created for you. After logging in, you will have the possibility to access, modify or cancel your personal information/details any time you wish simply by clicking on “My account”.
You can log in simply by using your email address and your personal password.
Products and Materials
All our stone resin products are very different one from the other, for this reason we recommend you to be well informed about a product before you place your order. All these items are considerably different in terms of quality, price and structure. That is why we provide here some information and advice in order to help you to make the right choice.
Stone resin of acrylic resin
The Stone Resin of which our baths are made of is a blend of premium quality acrylic resin (also known as PMMA ) and aluminium hydroxidet (ATH). This special mixture is also called Pure Acrylic. This composition ensures colour stability in the long term. We only use the best materials and we carefully avoid other cheaper composites that inevitably lead to a rapid yellowing of the item colour.
The smooth and non-porous surface of our baths is antibacterial and has up to 180° heat resistance - "Term-Shock Resistent".
The blend of PMMA and ATH guarantees colour stability in the long term! Thanks to material resistance, product maintenance is very simple. These products should be cleaned only with soft spunges/cloths and using very delicate/non-abrasive bathroom cleaning products.
Stone resin of polyester resin
If during item production, acrylic resin is replaced by polyester resin, no immediate difference can be noticed in the final result.
Polyester resin doesn’t share the positive qualities of acrylic resin and its colour can unfortunately fade in time. Polyester resin though is the best choice when it comes to painted/coloured items. The surface in polyester resin can be coated with a Gel-Coat, this would not be possible with a product made of acrylic resin.
Our black baths in stone resin are made of polyester resin. The difference between the two resin types is clear when it comes to price, polyester resin is considerably cheaper than acrylic resin. The quality of polyester resin baths can vary significantly according to their manufacturer.
Stone resin of artificial stone
A third resin variation is also called Stone Resin although its proper name should be artificial stone.
The core of artificial stone baths is an inner blend with a coated surface (for instance gel-coat). The advantage of this material lyes in his price, the inner core is cheap and the coating can be very effective, depending on the manufacturer. Of course, even in this case, the positive properties of pure acrylic baths are unfortunately not present
The nano technology, also called lotus effect, protects the glass surface from dirt accumulation. Water retains dirt and then it simply flows away in little drops, looking like small pearls on the glass surface. The nano coating is invisible to the naked eye, it´s not corrosive nor irritating and also very easy to clean.
Legal & Complaints
If you noticed that the packaging of your goods is open or damaged, you can either refuse the delivery (that will be sent returned to us) or call our customer service (+49-6145-598830). We are always at your disposal and ready to help you from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 to 17:30.
In case you have a complaint:
- Note down your Order ID
- Send us an email describing the problem that you’re experiencing (please kindly remember to indicate your Order ID)
- Please kindly attach some pictures of the damages to your email
- Send your email to email@example.com
- Our after-sales department will get in contact with you as soon as possible